[SOLVED] Constant crashing from what I assume is my gpu.

Jul 6, 2021
For awhile now I have had problems with constant crashing. I have done everything I can think of to fix it but it hasn't worked. Most of the time if my gpu takes any medium-high load the computer shuts off after showing a matte brown screen. Sometimes when I boot it up after it crashes there is screen tearing and then it crashes again. I had a few problems with drivers at some point but I don't think it's a simple driver issue now.
Specs: rx 570 4gb, ryzen 5 1600 af, 8gb dual channel 3200 mhz(2666 base clock), msi b450 pro-m2, 550 watt 80+bronze effeciency psu.

Solution
Ah, I see. Uh what would you reccomend someone on a bit of a budget should get if I might ask?

While the Corsair CX line isn't good, the Corsair RMx line is very well put together and all come with a 10 year warranty. I'd recommend you a RM550x as the minimum you should upgrade to, although a RM650x is only slightly more expensive and would be good to have should you upgrade your computer with more powerful components sometime in the next ten years or so.
Ah, I see. Uh what would you reccomend someone on a bit of a budget should get if I might ask?

While the Corsair CX line isn't good, the Corsair RMx line is very well put together and all come with a 10 year warranty. I'd recommend you a RM550x as the minimum you should upgrade to, although a RM650x is only slightly more expensive and would be good to have should you upgrade your computer with more powerful components sometime in the next ten years or so.

Solution
Jul 6, 2021
alright, thanks for the help!