Constant different BSOD everytime

Blompo

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Hey all, built my first PC a couple months ago and I'm not too tech savvy so bare with me and let me know what info I should include and/or what thread I should be posting this to:

I've recently been getting multiple different BSODs, (bad pool header, IRQ_not_less_or_equal, Exception not handled etc.) and can barely boot up sometimes and I can't figure out why. There's nothing apparent that prompts it and it seems to happen randomly.
In BlueScreenView it seemed most of it was due to ntoskrnl.exe.

A few things I've tried:

1) At first I thought it was the GPU cause i had some issues with it before (had to RMA) but i used DDU uninstaller and reinstalled the drivers and it seemed to work fine for about a week but recently it's just constant BSOD.

2) I've run memtest for 12 passes overnight and everything seemed to be fine.

3) I've also tried upgrading to the latest bios and reinstalling windows 10 but the BSODs still persist.

4) Ran GSmartControl and everything seemed fine

I can barely even boot in now as it either BSOD immediately or I can't even boot up into windows.
My specs are:

Processor: Intel Core i5-6600k @ 3.5 Ghz
Memory: 8gb x2 Trident Z
GPU: RX480 8gb
Motherboard: MSI z170a M5

Anyone have any ideas on what's going on?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you share screen shots of Blue screen view?

Can you go to c windows/minidump
copy the minidumps to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Blompo

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Here's a screen of my BlueScreenview
zkqsg2.png

This is a link to some minidumps (had some more before but reinstalling windows got rid of them)
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao-DDwwTA2RMbaYoZaKqGHV5JwA

Let me know your thoughts and if you need more info, thanks!