[SOLVED] Constant freeze and stutters in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2021
Hello everyone,
about April time, I started to experience an issue with my PC. In CSGO and also other games I would get mini stutters in the game. I would have moments randomly the game would freeze for about half a second and then unfreeze.
After a couple of weeks I decided to start doing some digging on solutions on how to fix it but found nothing. I decided to slowly step by step upgrade my PC. I started off with a Ryzen 9 3900x and RX580 16gb DDR4 ram at 3000mhz.
First I actually decided to do a whole windows restart and wipe everything and start from scratch and that didn't work at all.
Next step I took was upgrading my GPU to the RX 6700xt. This didn't help it at all. I actually had worse performance and was even more unstable. I then quickly decided to upgrade the cpu and go with the ryzen 7 5800x.
For a couple of days it was fine was running smooth getting amazing FPS in CSGO (over 500) and was getting 0 stutters or any issues with frames or performance. Fast forward to about mid May I started to experience it again.
I looked at task manager and from time to time when playing the game, the GPU usage would drop from 60/70% to 30% causing the freeze in game.
It is getting really annoying as it is stopping me from playing CSGO at a hard level as I constantly experience this issue.
Can I please get some support and help on how to possibly fix it? I have done all the standard stuff like updating drivers etc etc.
Here are my exact specs:
Ryzen 7 5800x
b450 gaming pro carbon
16 gb corsair vengance ram at 3000mhz
Radeon 6700 xt
Hoping to get some support soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.