Constant freezing or lag when gaming

mikeespino

Prominent
Mar 15, 2018
Hello guys so yes, I do have a old system emachine et1831-05 with a core duo e7500 overclocked to 3.50 ghz and 3gb ram also with a gtx 1050 I know this might seem a funny build okay guys but please don’t tease me. Okay so when I’m playing games I get constant freezing and loading up games is slow. Could these be because of slow internet connection or low ram, also as I check my ping on some games it’s like over 1000 and the game kicks me for a limit ping. Even on Roblox as I look on “network receive” it turns red and showing me low numbers. Could this be very slow WiFi or ram issues? I do have a Asus WiFi adapter but it’s a basic one. Because this system does not come with WiFi in it.

Update: I forgot to say this when I play games like online gaming other players tend to freeze. And also my FSP is smooth I reach up to 60 or more or 30-50 and it’s still smooth but I don’t get it players still are freezing.

Solution
It's probably a combination of things that's an extremely high ping and your cpu is struggling to keep up. A slow connection will definitely cause gameplay issues as will a lack of ram. So you are basically suffering from weaknesses in your system from the ground up. I would suggest playing older games and try to get a decent Internet connection if possible. Lower graphics settings as low as possible will also help a bit
It's probably a combination of things that's an extremely high ping and your cpu is struggling to keep up. A slow connection will definitely cause gameplay issues as will a lack of ram. So you are basically suffering from weaknesses in your system from the ground up. I would suggest playing older games and try to get a decent Internet connection if possible. Lower graphics settings as low as possible will also help a bit

Solution