specs:
i5 6500
asus h110m-a
8x2 corsair vengeance 2133mhz ram
gtx 960 4gb
evga g2 650w
120gb ssd
1tb hdd

So, when i try to play gta 5 as im driving quickly and the world is loading fast i would get the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod
It does happen sometimes when im browsing the web so i don't think its the games fault.
This has been happening with my older ram kit (4x2 corsair vengeance 2133mhz ram)
so i upgraded to 16gb of the same type. This still happens on the new memory kit, i ran memtest86 and windows memory diagnostics with no errors.

Solution
have you installed the newest bios update for the mb. there a known cpu bug that was found a few months ago.
if it not a memory issue it may be a power issue. in the bios make sure the 12v rail is over 12v.
use hardware info 64 bit. set it to sensor and logging make sure the 12v rail is holding.
have you installed the newest bios update for the mb. there a known cpu bug that was found a few months ago.
if it not a memory issue it may be a power issue. in the bios make sure the 12v rail is over 12v.
use hardware info 64 bit. set it to sensor and logging make sure the 12v rail is holding.

Solution