Question Constant nvlddmkm crash on Lenovo Legion 5i (RTX 2060 + Core i5-10300h) ?

Aug 21, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I have been having issues with my Laptop ever since I tried to reset the windows using the utilities. So far the lenovo forums/support told me to format it using the laptops OEM OS which I did.

But now it has resulted to some even more errors, before it was on Apex Legends and Dota 2 now its just Dota 2 so far that is showing these errors.

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3
Graphics SM Warp Exception on (GPC 2, TPC 3, SM 0): Out Of Range Register

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

\Device\Video3
Graphics Exception: ESR 0x5157b0=0x2000d 0x5157b4=0x4 0x5157a8=0x7c12b72 0x5157ac=0x174

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

\Device\Video3
Graphics Exception: ESR 0x515f30=0x3000d 0x515f34=0x4 0x515f28=0x7c12b72 0x515f2c=0x174

\Device\Video3
Graphics SM Global Exception on (GPC 2, TPC 3, SM 0): Multiple Warp Errors

I used to not have these errors also would play these games without the turbo boost, one thing I did try was to down clock my GPU with MSI Afterburner which made it a bit stable. Before enabling the turbo boost would also make the crash less frequent with DOTA 2.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS