Question Constant restart in games and stress test.

Feb 2, 2020
Greetings friends. The problem I present will be a bit extensive, I will try to explain my best.
My computer:
I5-2500K
GTX660ti
Mother Asus p8p67 le
EVGA 600W 80Plus bronze
Surely when reading the title they will think about the power source once but the PC presents the following: I was running some games, such as fortnite, the witcher, for a couple of hours, so that the PC would then shut down. The first thing I must say is that the power source is new, I bought it last week, and I have another TX 750W corsair, so from the outset I want you to know that I have good sources to test, continuing, I ran the games again, and the pc turned off at the time. To the point where when I turned it on again, the fans did not turn, (no fan connected to the board, not even that of the video card or processor).
I decided to disconnect the 4-pin connector from the processor, I have to start the PC that way to check if there was any short circuit. Then connect everything again and the PC turned on.

I discarded the games and started with stress tests with aida64. The PC turned off at 15min. I turned it on again and ran it again, this time it lasted 3 hours without shutting down and was stable.
The next day I continued with the tests, and it only went out once and I checked the temperature voltages, etc. But I want to attach some photos so you have more support material.

Is there anything related to the voltages that may be related? Look at my voltage regulator.
Will there be a problem with the 660ti?

Motherboard?
Something that is strange to me is the fact that after several shutdowns no fan turns on, I have to disconnect many things and wait for it to return to normal.

The motherboard has an option called anti surge protection, will it have something to do with it?
TEbsvLR.jpg

tBiASdy.jpg
e7cDzR5.jpg
celz1UN.jpg
9yXjvci.jpg
eZ2gkAC.jpg
bAkawIE.jpg

Feb 2, 2020
Greetings.
My computer:
I5-2500K
GTX660ti
Mother Asus p8p67 le
EVGA 600W 80Plus bronze

With a new power source. It presents the problem, that, when executing games, anyone reboots at 15 minutes, it will sound a source of power, this was changed to an EVGA 600w Bronze.
I have realized that, to solve the problem, I must disconnect the connector from the processor source, start again and this does not happen.

Will there be any energy retention problems? Or something similar?
I have tried everything technically possible
  1. Stress tets with most programs
  2. Memtest86
  3. Other source
  4. RAM change
  5. Processor change.
  6. Remove overcloking

At first, playing fortnite, it crashed at 30min, then every 10 minutes. Until I stopped turning on, and I had to disconnect the 4-pin connector from the processor to start again.

I see how to drain the energy, is this possible?

Feb 2, 2020
This might be the problem here "GTX660ti" what is your os ?
How long has it been since you updated your gpu drivers ?
Since that video card is pretty much dated, you might want to uprade to something more newer.

https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/157539
I have windows 10 pro 64bits, the last update was 5 days ago. He changed the drivers but it is still the same, right now it is working well, it is the end of a few days that turns off again and I must disconnect all the cables and it works perfectly, the source is new.

Feb 2, 2020
Sounds like a memory issue to me. I don't see that you ran a memory test?
yeap already tested

With a new power source. It presents the problem, that, when executing games, anyone reboots at 15 minutes, it will sound a source of power, this was changed to an EVGA 600w Bronze.
I have realized that, to solve the problem, I must disconnect the connector from the processor source, start again and this does not happen.

Will there be any energy retention problems? Or something similar?
I have tried everything technically possible
  1. Stress tets with most programs
  2. Memtest86
  3. Other source
  4. RAM change
  5. Processor change.
  6. Remove overcloking
At first, playing fortnite, it crashed at 30min, then every 10 minutes. Until I stopped turning on, and I had to disconnect the 4-pin connector from the processor to start again.

I see how to drain the energy, is this possible?