[SOLVED] Constant "WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error" unless gaming or watching videos ?

Nov 28, 2020
Ive had this Problem for so long, i cant even remember when it started
Basicly, my PC Bluescreens with WHEA Uncorrectable Error 24/7 on a Loop, meaning it Reboots itself and after some Minutes, crahses on its own, rince and repeat, unless im either watching Videos (even then its not guaranteed), or im playing Games such as SFM, TF2 or MC (guaranteed to never crash on those Games)
My Specs, just incase theyre needed, are as follows:

GPU 0: Intel UHT Graphics630
GPU 1:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60Mhz
2x DDR4 16GB Ram
SSD 1: Corsair Force 3
SSD 2: ST2000DM008-2FR102

The only thing that wasnt renewed during all this happening, were both SSD's due to them having ALOT of Data on them and i simply cant push myself to buy a new one and transfer over half a Terrabyte worth of Data, espicially when i have to fear another Bluescreen causing potential Damage

Solution
try and take a photo of the bugcheck code. What we would be looking at would be parameter 1
which I think indicates the source of the bugcheck. generally the bugcheck line would look something like this
0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800805D028, 0xBE200000, 0x5110A)

the first parameter in this case is 0x0 which means the cpu called the bugcheck.
the second parameter contains the reason the cpu called the bugcheck but you have to use a debugger to read the info.

most of the time it is the cpu calling the bugcheck but it can be other components like the PCI bus which would lead to other causes of the bugcheck.
Ive had this Problem for so long, i cant even remember when it started
Basicly, my PC Bluescreens with WHEA Uncorrectable Error 24/7 on a Loop, meaning it Reboots itself and after some Minutes, crahses on its own, rince and repeat, unless im either watching Videos (even then its not guaranteed), or im playing Games such as SFM, TF2 or MC (guaranteed to never crash on those Games)
My Specs, just incase theyre needed, are as follows:

GPU 0: Intel UHT Graphics630
GPU 1:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60Mhz
2x DDR4 16GB Ram
SSD 1: Corsair Force 3
SSD 2: ST2000DM008-2FR102

The only thing that wasnt renewed during all this happening, were both SSD's due to them having ALOT of Data on them and i simply cant push myself to buy a new one and transfer over half a Terrabyte worth of Data, espicially when i have to fear another Bluescreen causing potential Damage
generally, you should provide a minidump file so it can be looked at with the windows debugger. it is located in c:\windows\minidump directory.
it is a large file so you would have to copy it to a server/cloud service and share it out for public access.

basically the debugger will show how long the system was running, what drivers you have loaded and the error codes for why the cpu called the bugcheck.

Nov 28, 2020
generally, you should provide a minidump file so it can be looked at with the windows debugger. it is located in c:\windows\minidump directory.
it is a large file so you would have to copy it to a server/cloud service and share it out for public access.

basically the debugger will show how long the system was running, what drivers you have loaded and the error codes for why the cpu called the bugcheck.
Except it doesnt exist and neither is there a Memory.dmp, even if i turn off Auto-Restart after a BSOD

try and take a photo of the bugcheck code. What we would be looking at would be parameter 1
which I think indicates the source of the bugcheck. generally the bugcheck line would look something like this
0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800805D028, 0xBE200000, 0x5110A)

the first parameter in this case is 0x0 which means the cpu called the bugcheck.
the second parameter contains the reason the cpu called the bugcheck but you have to use a debugger to read the info.

most of the time it is the cpu calling the bugcheck but it can be other components like the PCI bus which would lead to other causes of the bugcheck.

Solution