Specs:
Intel Core I7 Processor
Liquid Cooling
GeForce 1080 8GB Graphics
32GB 2133mhz DDR4 Memory
EVGA 500W PS
480GB SSD
2TB Hard Drive

I was using my computer one night and my PC shut off (monitors stayed on but disconnected, so it wasn’t the whole power strip) then a few seconds later, it turned back on but I still had no signal to my monitors. The debug light for CPU is on, not blinking or anything just constant and is white. I’ve tried reseating the CPU, tried connecting a monitor to the integrated graphics, and tried resetting the CMOS battery, but still no signal to my monitors. Through troubleshooting, I noticed there’s a very light buzz-ish noise from my PSU. I’ve tried taking apart the PSU and cleaning the wires and fan, but still no luck.

any suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to source(borrow) a reliably built, 650W donor PSU and then power your build.

I’ve tried taking apart the PSU and cleaning the wires and fan, but still no luck.
There's nothing serviceable for you in that unit. You're simply wasting time trying to tinker with it. In fact people have ended up electrocuting themselves digging into PSU's.

Oct 5, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to source(borrow) a reliably built, 650W donor PSU and then power your build.

I’ve tried taking apart the PSU and cleaning the wires and fan, but still no luck.
There's nothing serviceable for you in that unit. You're simply wasting time trying to tinker with it. In fact people have ended up electrocuting themselves digging into PSU's.

I have a new one on the way now, do you know if this should fix the issue with the CPU also? I’m assuming the CPU just isn’t getting power. I will test in a few days and check back in after installation

Oct 5, 2022
Specs:
Intel Core I7 Processor
Liquid Cooling
GeForce 1080 8GB Graphics
32GB 2133mhz DDR4 Memory
EVGA 500W PS
480GB SSD
2TB Hard Drive

I was using my computer one night and my PC shut off (monitors stayed on but disconnected, so it wasn’t the whole power strip) then a few seconds later, it turned back on but I still had no signal to my monitors. The debug light for CPU is on, not blinking or anything just constant and is white. I’ve tried reseating the CPU, tried connecting a monitor to the integrated graphics, and tried resetting the CMOS battery, but still no signal to my monitors. Through troubleshooting, I noticed there’s a very light buzz-ish noise from my PSU. I’ve tried taking apart the PSU and cleaning the wires and fan, but still no luck.

any suggestions?

issue was resolved by replacing my PSU. The wires aren’t nearly as intimidating as it looks, just takes time and basic troubleshooting.