[SOLVED] Constantly firing when i start a game

Sep 15, 2021
Hello everyone,
So as it shows in the subject, it happens like once every day, it happens in all games.. fifa ( in this case the player moves without touching the controller or even the keyboard) warzone, battlefield 2042. The game starts with Constantly firing till i restart the pc,
Solutions i tried,
- cleaning the keyboard ( removing the keys and cleaning without liquids)
-restart the game more than one time and same issue .. had to restart the whole pc then it works fine
-going to task manager and search if there are more than keyboard shows there and uninstall one of them .. but same issue
Its very annoying and I don’t know if its the keyboard or the mouse or what

spec
Windows 11 ( in win 10 happens as well)
Ryzen 5600x
Asus rog B550 e gaming wifi
16gb ram corsair
Keyboard Razer blackwidow elite
Mouse .. cheap one “no make”

Solution
Things you can do:

Run the built in Windows troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

Try manually downloading the keyboard and mouse drivers - reinstall and reconfigure. (No third party tools or installers.)

If possible try swapping in another known working keyboard and mouse (however, do so only one peripheral at a time).

Try the current keyboard and mouse on another known working computer.

Determine if the problem follows the keyboard or mouse or stays with the current host computer.

Ralston18

Titan
Things you can do:

Run the built in Windows troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

Try manually downloading the keyboard and mouse drivers - reinstall and reconfigure. (No third party tools or installers.)

If possible try swapping in another known working keyboard and mouse (however, do so only one peripheral at a time).

Try the current keyboard and mouse on another known working computer.

Determine if the problem follows the keyboard or mouse or stays with the current host computer.

Solution

DimkaTsv

Commendable
Nov 7, 2021
So as it shows in the subject, it happens like once every day, it happens in all games.. fifa ( in this case the player moves without touching the controller or even the keyboard) warzone, battlefield 2042. The game starts with Constantly firing till i restart the pc,
Can be some really bad macro setup that happened.
I managed once to disable my LMB completely, was fun to solve)... you can try to reset mouse or keyboard profiles