[SOLVED] Consulting you guys before I "pull the trigger"

Apr 8, 2020
Hi! I was in the process of building my first PC the last month of two and it's really been an incredible experience, especially since people here helped me a lot.

I plan to order all my parts in a couple of hours, but first I thought i should consult you guys about this build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RGDFhg

What kind of performance do you guys think I should get from this rig and also does the price of about $1000 (in my country, not US) seem right?

Thank you!

Thank you!

I'm definitely considering the faster RAM however 2060s has a pretty high price markup from the 2060, but I am definitely taking it into consideration.

You could look at a RX5700XT, it will be faster then the 2060 Super and even a normal 2070. However you will have to deal with AMDs mediocre drivers as well as some other factors like Nvidia video encoding and the new RTX Voice.

Apr 8, 2020
You could look at a RX5700XT, it will be faster then the 2060 Super and even a normal 2070. However you will have to deal with AMDs mediocre drivers as well as some other factors like Nvidia video encoding and the new RTX Voice.
5700XT is about the same here as the 2060 and I did consider it however I don't really want to risk it with AMDs <Mod Edit> GPU drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
5700XT is about the same here as the 2060 and I did consider it however I don't really want to risk it with AMDs <Mod Edit> GPU drivers.

They arent awful just pretty meh and in some games have weird issues, and I will say they seem to get better with each major update, however the updates are painfully slow to come (unless you run there optional aka beta drivers)

Last edited by a moderator: