CONTEST: Win a $100 Newegg Gift Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

neon neophyte

Splendid
BANNED
aw. i would have gone for it if the chances to win were calculated by how many upvoted definitions a person entered, divided by the total amount of upvoted definitions entered.

they would get more results that way too. i just dont have it in me to be the 1st 2nd or 3rd.. you know thats only going to the most hardcore of hardcore.

viometrix

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
schmegma = that speacial sweat you get when working with computer parts: the sweat produced from the excitment of building a new computer or adding upgrade parts: the sweat produced when gaming too long leaving you unable to grip your controller

but honestly this contest is a favorites thing, and noobs can look up terms freely...what we need is a contest for new terms

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
So all I have to do is rig the contest by getting 50 of my friends to vote for my submission? Sweet, now I just need 50 friends.

G

"Does it run Crysis" = comment made by people racing to be the first commenter

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
[citation][nom]VioMeTriX[/nom]schmegma = that speacial sweat you get when working with computer parts: the sweat produced from the excitment of building a new computer or adding upgrade parts: the sweat produced when gaming too long leaving you unable to grip your controllerbut honestly this contest is a favorites thing, and noobs can look up terms freely...what we need is a contest for new terms[/citation]
Smegma... is where you took that from which then eww..

beavboy

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2009
Pwnage - Pronounced "Ownage", originally a keystroke error, this term has become the inside joke of gamers to suggest that they are infinitely better than their opponent. Mostly it just means their hand eye coordination is below average.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
FoxConn - When ones job is so unbearable it makes them commit suicide.

Used in a sentence - Sun Danyong Foxconned after he lost his iPhone prototype that lead him being assaulted and tortured at work.

related words: Suicide, suicidal, hara-kiri

Boy do I hope that catches on.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]hemelskonijn[/nom]Am i the only one that likes foxconn ?[/citation]
The article earlier regarding Foxcom and Sun Danyong turned me off a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS