Context menu reveals server drive!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Our new implementation of Citrix Metaframe XP and Server 2003 farm has a
flaw I'd like to eliminate. When a user right-clicks and Explores the Start
menu they are able to see the C: drive of whatever server their session is
on. Anyone know a GPO setting or other way to prevent this?

TIA, Dave

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Thank you Vera. You have pointed me to some great information that I should
have found some time ago.
David