Question Contineusly ram crash

Oct 11, 2019
Hello guys, I'm a new member and I need some advice - help
Today I replace my old 8gb ddr4 3000mhz 1 dimm ram with g skill tridentz rgb 16gb 3200mhz 2 dimm
With the old one the computer runs perfectly but with the new ones every 5 minutes bsod comes with different report
Specs: asus rog strix b350f am4
AMD ryzen 5 2600 3900mhz

I have tried all the solution tutorials on YouTube but its still the same... :(

GeorgeGod

Reputable
Jul 4, 2019
Hello guys, I'm a new member and I need some advice - help
Today I replace my old 8gb ddr4 3000mhz 1 dimm ram with g skill tridentz rgb 16gb 3200mhz 2 dimm
With the old one the computer runs perfectly but with the new ones every 5 minutes bsod comes with different report
Specs: asus rog strix b350f am4
AMD 5 3700mhz

I have tried all the solution tutorials on YouTube but its still the same... :(
whats exactly happening if you got new ram you should have no ploblem

Are you putting them in the right slots per manual, A2 and B2? is XMP enabled in the Bios? Did you check with G Skill and make sure they were compatible with your board? Not all DDR4 is the same. What is the part number on your G Skill?

Oct 11, 2019
F4-3200C14D-16GTZRX and F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX shows as compatable.
Hello mate! The results as I'm trying to fix the issue is that when I disable the xmp profile the computer runs perfectly and when a enable it then it starts crashing again.
Now I'm going to check the part number, where I can find it?

If you bought the new RAM as a set, why are the part numbers different? Did you buy the new RAM new or was it used?

A 'paired' set typically has the same part number.

Even though both sticks show as compatible with the motherboard, that doesn't guarantee they will be compatible with each other.

Oct 11, 2019
If you bought the new RAM as a set, why are the part numbers different? Did you buy the new RAM new or was it used?

Even though both sticks show as compatible with the motherboard, that doesn't guarantee they will be compatible with each other.
No I bought them as a pair they're new not used
The part number is on the sticks?

Rickypicky5, I was the one that quoted those part numbers, He didn't tell me what he had, just G Skill 3200 and I was trying to tell him those were compatible.

@Jonathan1992, Part numbers are on a sticker on the memory, I think "CPUZ" will show the part number under the memory tab

Reactions: Jonathan1992