[SOLVED] Continuous beep on startup through speaker system. Then stops at windows login screen. Any ideas what this can be ?

madmat801

Reputable
Jul 4, 2019
This problem stops the second it gets to my windows login screen. My system is a ASUS B450-F gaming MB, 32GB Ram, RTX 2070 super and Ryzen 5800x CPU.
I have looked all over for answers and can’t find anything other than memory problem but then apparently if that was the case the beep wouldn’t come through my speakers and more from the PC itself. Please help ?

Solution
I’ll have to let you know later tonight as I’m at work now. Do you think it’s something to be concerned about if it does play through another device ?
If it plays through another device that suggests it is coming from the PC. If it does not play through other devices then it seem likely it’s actually the Bose speaker generating the noise. Once you know which it might help with finding an answer.

madmat801

Reputable
Jul 4, 2019
It was just a guess based on not having any information. If you use a different speaker or a headset do you still hear the beeps?
I’ll have to let you know later tonight as I’m at work now. Do you think it’s something to be concerned about if it does play through another device ?

If it plays through another device that suggests it is coming from the PC. If it does not play through other devices then it seem likely it’s actually the Bose speaker generating the noise. Once you know which it might help with finding an answer.

Reactions: madmat801
Solution