[SOLVED] Control case ARGB with and ARGB controller

Feb 1, 2020
Hi
I'm getting my hands on the Lian Li Lancool II case in a few weeks and i bought a Cooler Master ML360R for my CPU.
The AIO comes with a ARGB controller.
Do any of you know if I will be able to control the ARGB in the Lancool II case with that Cooler Master controller?
Unfortunately, my motherboard doesn't have any RGB header, so controller is my only way

Solution
You can but you're going to need a male to male connector in order to pair the controller with the ARGB controller board. With all due respect, I'd suggest you keep the two away from each other if you have two ARGB headers on your motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
You can but you're going to need a male to male connector in order to pair the controller with the ARGB controller board. With all due respect, I'd suggest you keep the two away from each other if you have two ARGB headers on your motherboard.

Solution
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, I don't have any RGB/ARGB headers on my motherboard which is why i need it all to go through a ARGB Controller