Question Control Center 3.0 LED Keyboard

Oct 19, 2021
So I recently got a Gigabyte G5 KC and came in with a preinstalled control center. It was great but then I realized that there are no effects. It didnt even let me to have a white backlit keyboard. So I dug even more and installed the obsidian pc led keyboard and got the white backlit keyboard I want, but still no effects. No cycle, breath, or wave. Im kind of dissappointed yet I feel like its possible to have those effects, the manufacturer just limited it.

Oct 19, 2021
Perhaps you missed this spec in the list:
  • All-zone of Single Colored Backlit Keyboard
https://www.gigabyte.com/Laptop/G5--RTX-30-Series
the thing is that, I managed to find a software that can make my keyboard's color to anything I want to, not just those few ones on the control center 3.0. My only question is that why would the effects/modes not work when it just have to cycle through the colors. Its like the manufacturer limited the laptop from doing so even if its capable. I mean. the "Startup Override Boot Effect" already proves that it can cycle through colors, why wouldnt they just let me have it when using the computer not only on startup. Basically, the override boot effect happens when you open the laptop, the keyboard's color cycles through the colors but after the laptp has booted, it will go back to being static

ASK THE COMMUNITY