I dont know if this is a virus or anything, but when i try to go into
control panel my screen blinks and then its like i relogged into my
username. I tried to see if it would do it in safe mode and it still
does it. I have done system restore to like a week ago and it still
doesnt work. Please help me :( .

--
RodentMaster

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to
Item #256 (Restore the Control Panel).

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"RodentMaster" wrote:

| I dont know if this is a virus or anything, but when i try to go into
| control panel my screen blinks and then its like i relogged into my
| username. I tried to see if it would do it in safe mode and it still
| does it. I have done system restore to like a week ago and it still
| doesnt work. Please help me :( .
| --
| RodentMaster

I have the same exact problem as Rodentmaster...have done the systems restore
and gone to the below address, and neither worked. Any other suggestions?

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to
> Item #256 (Restore the Control Panel).
>

> [Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "RodentMaster" wrote:
>
> | I dont know if this is a virus or anything, but when i try to go into
> | control panel my screen blinks and then its like i relogged into my
> | username. I tried to see if it would do it in safe mode and it still
> | does it. I have done system restore to like a week ago and it still
> | doesnt work. Please help me :( .
> | --
> | RodentMaster

Carey Frisch