Question Control : Resources won't load at some time?

Ralston18

Titan
Not really sure what that image is showing beyond an overall hazy purplish color.

More information needed.

Update your post to provide additional information.

Describe the problem and what things you have tried to fix the problem.

Include full system hardware specs and OS.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
In the video the wall, the writings, are pixelated. (Like 1440p to 144p) And I can fix that by just clicking esc and return to game, it happens all the time. And it started to become annoying.

z87-a
i5 4670K
gtx 980
16gb ram
platoon eps600-a

I tried to swap the game hdd to ssd, didn't make a difference,
Sometimes the GPU goes down all the way to %30 usage
The CPU always sits at %30-%50
The thermals are 50 to 60 degrees max
I don't know what's wrong.. I've played cyberpunk, ark, and all other games on 2k resolution, all were fine except this. The game looks garbage and unplayable at the moment

Hello, I can fix this by just changing graphics high to medium, or medium to high. Why is this happening?

View: https://imgur.com/a/hkt8bci

About %30-%50 CPU usage
%80-%100 GPU usage

I used to run into the same issue when I played control. Sometimes textures wouldn't load properly for some reason and would stay at their low-resolution version. It happened inconsistently and for no apparent reason so I chalked it up to a bug. The only solution I had was to change the render resolution in the game settings which would re-load textures, fixing the problem.

It didn't happen often enough for it to be a chore so I just rolled with it. I'm not aware of a permanent fix; sorry I can't be more helpful.

TRENDING THREADS