Control wi-fi users

Thomas Khan

Prominent
Jul 7, 2017
Hi everyone! I would like to control my wi-fi
In our house, there are more people who are younger than me.
I want to follow them which pages they use
Maybe they use inappropriate pages for children.. videos,, pictures...
How can control them from that bad pages. When they use bad pages once, They will be warned.....
Thanks for Attention!
If anyone interested, please Comment here!!!

Solution
Either your router has content filtering or it does not. This is an advanced feature, not a common one and it almost certainly will not be on the cheap router/modem combo box provided by ISP.

You are better off having software on the PC itself to limit content, and realize that even then it cant stop everything.
It can block an adult website or link that trips its filter, but it can do nothing to stop seeing pictures or videos X that shows up when searching google for Y.
Either your router has content filtering or it does not. This is an advanced feature, not a common one and it almost certainly will not be on the cheap router/modem combo box provided by ISP.

You are better off having software on the PC itself to limit content, and realize that even then it cant stop everything.
It can block an adult website or link that trips its filter, but it can do nothing to stop seeing pictures or videos X that shows up when searching google for Y.

Solution