Jul 9, 2019
Hello ...
So I'm going to start a cyber cafe soon for gaming mostly . I'm building my Pcs now but I'm confused at something How to control all the Computers using one main computer for example giving one hour to Pc number 1 or allow Pc number 2 to play free. or give special access to Pc number 3 ..etc...
any recommendation ?

Solution
There are many software packages for this already.

Not having a cybercafe of my own, I've obviously not used any of these.
But for your investigation:

kanewolf

Titan
Assuming your are using a Windows domain to simplify administration of your PCs, the most common way would be to use a network infrastructure that supports vouchers. You would tie that into your payment system. That can authorize a PC for a set amount of time or even bandwidth.
This is usually accomplished using a RADIUS system. But Windows active directory can be used also.

Reactions: LibyaGhoul

USAFRet

Titan

Reactions: LibyaGhoul
Solution
Jul 9, 2019
Assuming your are using a Windows domain to simplify administration of your PCs, the most common way would be to use a network infrastructure that supports vouchers. You would tie that into your payment system. That can authorize a PC for a set amount of time or even bandwidth.
This is usually accomplished using a RADIUS system. But Windows active directory can be used also.
Thank you for your help.
I'll see what I can do

Jul 9, 2019

Thank you .. I'll check them