Converitng DVI to HDMI and back

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmyers

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2005

So that I can run a cable through existing conduit I would like to
convert and DVI signal form my satellite to HDMI and them back to DI at
the back of my TV? Will this work? Will this impact the picture
quality?

You do not have to "convert the DVI signal", but rather just "adapt the
connecters". You will experience no quality loss. The connecters are just
different, but the data is the same (in general).

--Dan

<mmyers@capstonetechnology.com> wrote in message
> So that I can run a cable through existing conduit I would like to
> convert and DVI signal form my satellite to HDMI and them back to DI at
> the back of my TV? Will this work? Will this impact the picture
> quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS