[SOLVED] Conversion of Sensitivity from old monitor to new.

Anmol_10

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
I used to game at my old monitor 18.5 inches (768x1280) at 500 dpi and in game sensitivity of 0.94 in Valorant. Now, I have bought a new 23.6 inches monitor (1080x1920). I have same 500 dpi so how should I calculate my new in game sensi in valorant so I get same accuracy as my previous monitor. I know this sounds very dumb but please help me. Thank you.

Solution
Well unless you can convert your brain at the same time you will have to find what feels best and practice until it becomes the new normal.
I found the best way to match is it to move the crosshair side to side and adjust it up until it feels close
or just start at 1 and go from there.
Mar 18, 2020
Well unless you can convert your brain at the same time you will have to find what feels best and practice until it becomes the new normal.
I found the best way to match is it to move the crosshair side to side and adjust it up until it feels close

Solution

Anmol_10

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
Haha, so I guess I have no other option rather than starting over.