• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Convert Any Corsair Hydro CPU Cooler Into A GPU Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Old news but great for anyone who have an old Corsair AIO laying around and want to repurpose it. The only downside is that its for reference PCB GPU only

Quixit

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
If it's compatible with any Corsair Hydro series cooler it will work with almost any closed-loop cooler because Corsair sells coolers made by both Cool-It and Asetek so that covers the vast majority of closed-loop coolers.

Gam3r01

Titan
I actually see this being a problem if you decide to use Corsairs 240mm coolers.
In my case, the 300r, my H100i sits at the top of the case, I am fairly certain the hoses will not be long enough to reach the GPU on the other side of the PCB, its too far of a stretch plus the 90 degree flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS