Cool Edelweiss Case is Like the ThermalTake BMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

starhoof

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
it kinda looks like a piece of lab equipment with all the tubes and stuff... however I bet there will be comments like "it will have bad airflow" please pay attention, it is water cooled. Might be perfect case for higher end enthusiasts.
Also seems as it is more convinient than that BMW case due to the lack of enclosure

And since its water cooled and everything a lot of people wont go that far, i pretty much bet it cost over $400

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
Title is misleading
I thought: finally we have a case as hot as the tt level 10.
hoping for better design with less flaws and lower price.
I guess this won't happen for a long time.
The word "OLD" should be added to the title.

sublifer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
wow... I should read the comments before I re-post the same stuff. Well, I think espresso machine was more accurate actually... Anyway, I'm all for new ideas to get us away from the boring boxes.

aspireonelover

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
I like the design, but let's say an idiot came to my computer, and spilled a glass of water onto my computer. What now? the design concept is somewhat like antec's skeleton.

Core2uu

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
A strong piece of advice would be to NOT put this in your kitchen while you have guests staying overnight.

"There's coffee all over my raptor!"

theubersmurf

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
I like it, All it needs is a small glass case around the mobo/primary components board (with some ventilation) and you've got a really nice concept case.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
the case is pretty meh for me....that water cooling though...WOW (and the sound card isn't, sorry to disappoint). With all the coverings on that thing is intimidating. I like how the hard drive is suspended by the monster water cooling tubes. If everything white on it was black, and I didn't have to worry about money, I would buy one.

As for the coffee machine comments...ya if it was built by the terminator.

G

Definitely form over function.

I dislike this monstrosity. I could only imagine this being in some rich artisan's house or a collectionist's reclusive battery of trinkets.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
That looks really cool and the water blocking is smart since there's no airflow at all. Would have to waterblock every component on that board that gets hot, kinda hard to tell from the photos but I think people waterblock RAM too. Looks more cool than the BMW one did.

unoeye

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
If i had that in my room no female could resist the temptation to fornicate with me....Although it could be some crazy hi-tech fertility device..

armstrze

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Yeah, I'd be nervous with everything out in the open like that... I think I might have to go for a glass cover with some ventilation. Actually if it had a glass case it'd look right at home anchored to the bottom of an aquarium or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.