[SOLVED] Cool master hyper 212 i have recently bought this cooler but the H screw is missing where can I buy these screws?

Jul 31, 2019
i have recently bought this cooler but the H screw is missing does anyone know where can I buy these screws? I cannot mount the cooler onto the motherboard bracket without these screws please can someone help me out. I have the black edition cooler master hyper 212 if that helps

Solution
It's not called an "H screw," it's just a label they use specifically for the manual.

Best bet is take the mount to which that screw attaches to the hardware store and test different screws and see which one fits best. Otherwise, contact Cooler Master and they may be able to sell you what you need.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Cooler Master would be a logical choice, if you are missing parts they should be obligated to supply them.

But if you can specify what you mean by H screw, then you may just be able to buy the appropriate screw from any hardware store. Not like they use anything super proprietary.

If you mean from the manual, labeled as H, I'm afraid the line drawings aren't enough to get a thread. But considering all they do is keep the bracket on the cooler, any screw with the appropriate thread should do. Take the cooler into a hardware store and try some machine screws. My guess would be M3 or M4.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019
Ok thank you for your response I bought my cool master hyper 212 second hand not buy the original site but I have the digital manual here and as you can see it’s the H screw I need if you can recognise the screw please feel free to inform me of what it’s name is or what site or store I can get this screw from many thanks

Here is the manual link: https://eu.coolermaster.com/uk/xresserver01-DLFILE-uk1810110001ba18-uk1810110001bfcf.html

It's not called an "H screw," it's just a label they use specifically for the manual.

Best bet is take the mount to which that screw attaches to the hardware store and test different screws and see which one fits best. Otherwise, contact Cooler Master and they may be able to sell you what you need.

Solution