Question cooler advice and a question about clearance distance

Jun 12, 2020
Hello, gona buy a gaming pc and im kinda hyped for rgb as i never had it, my mobo gpu and ram will suport it (asus prime x570-p, rtx2070super OC gaming from gigabyte and hyperxfury 3200mhz rgb), also my case gona be the big m530p that also have rgb fans.
my cpu is 3600x and im looking for a better cooler and for sure artic freezer esports 34 DUO is a great one for 44 euros , the problem is that i dont like the design of it neither any normal cooler.
So im thinking to put a MA620M from cooler master https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-air-coolers/masterair-ma620m/ .

The problem is, the cooler height is 165 mm and the case supports exactly 165mm,
would it be too close to the glass of the case? if yes do you see any problems on it?

my ram is kinda tall becouse it have rgb, if the cooler goes over the ram spot on the motherboard i wont be able to put the ram, i cant find motherboard specification with that information ( distance from chip to ram entrance) , do you think i will run in that problem?

im not gona to build pc myself, a store will, so maybe if they detect this kind of problems they will call me to change the cooler right?

Also, will that cooler perform even better then the artic one? cant find a review that compares both. if it performs worse i may pick the artic.

kinda weird so many good coolers at 165 height like the nocturna 15 but yet most boxes dont suport it and the few that does only reach the limit.

dont advice me to use a water system, i fear those things too much to put even on my current old pc, would rather buy an AC for the case only then that xD
thank you

ps: just cheked it better , ram is 4.12 cm hight and the cooler have 9mm ram clearance, if the cooler dont go right on top the ram before the clearence starts i should be fine, do you think this will happen?

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
Hello, gona buy a gaming pc and im kinda hyped for rgb as i never had it, my mobo gpu and ram will suport it (asus prime x570-p, rtx2070super OC gaming from gigabyte and hyperxfury 3200mhz rgb), also my case gona be the big m530p that also have rgb fans.
my cpu is 3600x and im looking for a better cooler and for sure artic freezer esports 34 DUO is a great one for 44 euros , the problem is that i dont like the design of it neither any normal cooler.
So im thinking to put a MA620M from cooler master https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-air-coolers/masterair-ma620m/ .

The problem is, the cooler height is 165 mm and the case supports exactly 165mm,
would it be too close to the glass of the case? if yes do you see any problems on it?

my ram is kinda tall becouse it have rgb, if the cooler goes over the ram spot on the motherboard i wont be able to put the ram, i cant find motherboard specification with that information ( distance from chip to ram entrance) , do you think i will run in that problem?

im not gona to build pc myself, a store will, so maybe if they detect this kind of problems they will call me to change the cooler right?

Also, will that cooler perform even better then the artic one? cant find a review that compares both. if it performs worse i may pick the artic.

kinda weird so many good coolers at 165 height like the nocturna 15 but yet most boxes dont suport it and the few that does only reach the limit.

dont advice me to use a water system, i fear those things too much to put even on my current old pc, would rather buy an AC for the case only then that xD
thank you

ps: just cheked it better , ram is 4.12 cm hight and the cooler have 9mm ram clearance, if the cooler dont go right on top the ram before the clearence starts i should be fine, do you think this will happen?

other option is
MasterAir MA410M