cooler fans connection problem

dev_786

Commendable
Jun 30, 2016
I am planing to build a cpu with MSi h110m pro vh motherboard.which has one CPU FAN HEADER and one SYS - FAN HEADER.Now in order to connect 2-3 4pin fans what is the best sol.
whether i should buy a 4pin female to 4pin male splitter ,or i should buy a hub.and will i be can be to control the fan speed from BIOS ,if i use either of these two?

Also please tell me if i put three fan to this header motherboard ,will it affect the header & mortherboard or not ?

lodders

Admirable
You don't need lots of case fans.
Either have case fans sucking hot air out of the top of your case.
OR have case fans blowing cold air in the front.
You don't need both.... it is obvious.
Because if you JUST have fans blowing cold air in the front, all the cold air your fans blow into your case will have to get out somewhere.
So the air will get hot passing the CPU and GPU, then flow out of the holes in the back and top of your PC
If you JUST put exhaust fans at the back and top, then as they suck out all the hot air, more cold air is drawn in through the holes in the front.
Both setups work equally well.

How many case fans do you need? well I have one 120mm exhaust fan, and a top mounted power supply also pulling warm air out of the case.
If your rig is more powerful than mine (see my signature) then maybe you need 2 case fans, which will work off a simple splitter cable connected to your SYS FAN

dev_786

Commendable
Jun 30, 2016
can you please me with the help of the splitter can i control the fan from BIOS.?

2nd.as i dnt knw what is the amp of sys header of MSI h110m pro vh.so please suggest me the led fans brand with model with fan amp tht i can buy , tht would go with the sys header and will nt create prob for the header. problem like like over amp over the sys header.

i saw few vedios where it say th its imp to know the amp of fans and the amp of sys header .which should not over do the sys header amp.