[SOLVED] cooler for 5900x

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
hey

does Arctic freezer 34 duo Esport is will be able to cooling enought to get the most of ryzen 9 5900x?

Last edited:
Solution
what about Corsair Hydro H100x High Performance Liquid

i will be able to get the most out of my 5900x with this liquid cooler?

You will need to list the make and model of your Case to see if an AIO will fit.
The Corsair Hydro H100x is certainly an improvement over an AIR cooler however it depends on what you want to achieve. If your intent is to Overclock to MAX and under constant heavy loads then I would go for the H110i if your budget allows.
D

Deleted member 2720853

cant find it in my country maybe
Arctic Freezer 50 TR
will feet better?
That's a Threadripper cooler, won't fit with yours. Try to see if a Dark Rock Pro 4 is available. Or Scythe Fuma 2.

Of course, look up the case you have to see if the cooler will fit in the case before making any decisions. Just giving you general good air cooler recommendations here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
That's a Threadripper cooler, won't fit with yours. Try to see if a Dark Rock Pro 4 is available. Or Scythe Fuma 2.

Of course, look up the case you have to see if the cooler will fit in the case before making any decisions. Just giving you general good air cooler recommendations here.

You will need to list the make and model of your Case to see if an AIO will fit.
The Corsair Hydro H100x is certainly an improvement over an AIR cooler however it depends on what you want to achieve. If your intent is to Overclock to MAX and under constant heavy loads then I would go for the H110i if your budget allows.

Solution

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
crosair 4000d i wanna put it on the top and im not gonna make any overclocks just wanna keep it with good cooling to achive the most of it in intense 1080p gaming