Question Cooler for Ryzen 5 3600

DonMakav3li

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Hi,

I've been looking for a budget air cooler for my R5 3600, I mostly only use it for gaming and the temps are around the high 70s, and on higher-end games like Cyberpunk it reaches 85 and gets a bit hotter after a couple of hours of playing as well. The problem is there isn't much availability in my country, more so in budget coolers so I don't have a lot of choices. Currently my choices are Deepcool GAMMAXX GT A-RGB and Coolermaster HYPER 212 LED TURBO ARGB because both are available, is it worth paying extra and going for the Coolermaster one?

Hi,

I've been looking for a budget air cooler for my R5 3600, I mostly only use it for gaming and the temps are around the high 70s, and on higher-end games like Cyberpunk it reaches 85 and gets a bit hotter after a couple of hours of playing as well. The problem is there isn't much availability in my country, more so in budget coolers so I don't have a lot of choices. Currently my choices are Deepcool GAMMAXX GT A-RGB and Coolermaster HYPER 212 LED TURBO ARGB because both are available, is it worth paying extra and going for the Coolermaster one?
About same but my bet is on Gamax.