Dec 31, 2022
There not many options at my location, but I was wondering if the ID SE-226-XT would be fine for the R5 7600x? Other option could be the Be Quiet Shadow Rock 3 or Dark Rock Slim for a few dollars more, but then other cooler are twice as much and not worth the price in my opinion

Yep im thinking of the Corsair 4000d airflow with 2 front fans, 1 rear and 2 top. That should probably work fine. Thank you!
I would put three 120mm fans as intake in the front to provide all of your intake.
As a plus, if all of your intake is from one source and is filtered, your parts will stay cleaner.
Only one 120mm at the rear as exhaust to direct the airflow over the cpu/motherboard.graphics card.
Omit top fans. They will redirect the front intake up and out of the case before cooling anything.

Dec 31, 2022
I would put three 120mm fans as intake in the front to provide all of your intake.
As a plus, if all of your intake is from one source and is filtered, your parts will stay cleaner.
Only one 120mm at the rear as exhaust to direct the airflow over the cpu/motherboard.graphics card.
Omit top fans. They will redirect the front intake up and out of the case before cooling anything.
OK that makes sense. Didn't think about the filter actually, thanks for the advice:D