Cooler for the Ryzen 1800x?

akumati

Honorable
Jul 21, 2012
Since this thing doesn't come with it's own stock cooler, and a lot of older coolers require some compatibility package to fit on it which leaves me to believe they won't be as effective on an AM4 board.. I'd like some opinions on some coolers that would work well on this CPU.

I prefer fan heatsinks over liquid cooling. Besides that, I'm open to any suggestion!

Solution
Most cooler manufacturers already adapted to changes with AM4 MBs, by either adding AM4 mounting kits or supplying them after the fact. Any new cooler should already have that.
Choosing any particular one is a bit difficult and my also be influenced by case size and configuration and weather you are going to overclock or run at full capacity for long periods of time.
Most cooler manufacturers already adapted to changes with AM4 MBs, by either adding AM4 mounting kits or supplying them after the fact. Any new cooler should already have that.
Choosing any particular one is a bit difficult and my also be influenced by case size and configuration and weather you are going to overclock or run at full capacity for long periods of time.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS