[SOLVED] Cooler master 212 + corsair ll120 fanrgb

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I have a cooler master 212 hyper evo, I was wondering if I replace the stock fan with a corsair ll120 fan. The reason is I want to match my case fans and it also makes a lot of noise.
I'm new to PC building, hence the silly question :)

Solution
the LL120s have a pretty low CFM rating but the included Cooler Masters aren't great either.
you will get similar temperature results using either, but the Corsairs may be quieter and look better.

putting two of the LL120s on the heatsink, one pushing air through / one pulling air out, towards an exhaust fan will get better results.
the LL120s have a pretty low CFM rating but the included Cooler Masters aren't great either.
you will get similar temperature results using either, but the Corsairs may be quieter and look better.

putting two of the LL120s on the heatsink, one pushing air through / one pulling air out, towards an exhaust fan will get better results.

Reactions: captxn
Solution
Apr 11, 2020

what cpu fan would you recommend