[SOLVED] Cooler Master AIO 360R doesn't seem to be on the right way

JMusic7

Commendable
Mar 11, 2021
I'm using the cooler master master liquid m360r and I have the tubes on the right of the case with the radiator on top of the case. It was really tight to pull the block over with the tubes and now only one latch will tighten. Both latches are on but one isn't working right and the block is slightly uneven because when I press my finger down on the right of it, it can still move down but on the left it doesn't move at all, indicating it's even with the cpu. I keep pressing down to secure it and I'm starting to worry that I might be damaging my cpu pins.

The case is a Lian Li o11 dynamic

Is this normal, should I not be worried? Should I flip it to where the tubes are oriented on the left of the case looping down next to the cpu?

Solution
definitely not normal, suggest you just recheck the installation - I've done a few CM installations, don't recall a latch - do you mean the backplate?
usually the main error is someone installs it upside down
I'm using the cooler master master liquid m360r and I have the tubes on the right of the case with the radiator on top of the case. It was really tight to pull the block over with the tubes and now only one latch will tighten. Both latches are on but one isn't working right and the block is slightly uneven because when I press my finger down on the right of it, it can still move down but on the left it doesn't move at all, indicating it's even with the cpu. I keep pressing down to secure it and I'm starting to worry that I might be damaging my cpu pins.

The case is a Lian Li o11 dynamic

Is this normal, should I not be worried? Should I flip it to where the tubes are oriented on the left of the case looping down next to the cpu?
When radiator is on top, it doesn't matter where hoses are routed.