Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
untitled-1.png

Enter for your chance to win the Cooler Master Builders Bundle
Up for grabs is the unusually compact MasterBox Q500L full-ATX computer case, ML240R RGB AIO Cooler, MWE Gold 650 Full Modular PSU, MM531 gaming mouse, and the MK730 gaming keyboard.

We teamed up with our friends at Cooler Master to giveaway a great starter bundle for any computer builder.

For your chance to win head to the giveaway page and follow the instructions to enter.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until April 30, 2019.

WildCard999

Titan
Interesting case & PSU placement. Almost looks like you'd want intake at the bottom and if you using a AIO on top to put it as exhaust (as not to dump hot air into the case) as well as the rear fan as exhaust.

Anyways, could always use another build, entered!

Are you auto entered or something? I've tried to enter and it keeps saying I already have when, in fact, this is the first time I've seen it. :/

"xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx has already been used to log in to Gleam."

Spinalfailed

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
I've been eyeing this case! It has an interesting layout and footprint and I have seriously been considering buying one! Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!