Cooler Master Elite 130 Need Help!

Jul 27, 2018
Solution
Well congrats, however as stated usually when a case specifies ITX or mATX one or the other wont usually fit unless otherwise listed. The "experts" informed you that there's no guarantee it would fit. Glad it worked out but your attitude needs serious adjustment, especially considering your asking people for advice, on a free forum, from people on their own time.
ASRock H110M-ITX is basically the same board as the AsRock H100M-HDV R3 with one less PCIe slot, there are also about the same price, so why are you against the ITX board...

Just buy a ITX board, you seem hung on on sticking a mATX board into a ITX case for some reason. You keep asking the same will this work, and we keep saying no or there's no guarantee, so if you want to use a mATX then we wish you well and good luck.

logainofhades

Titan

You asked a question. People, more knowledgeable than you, gave you an answer. Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't give you the right to tell people to go elsewhere. I suggest you cool it.

Jul 27, 2018
He doesnt understand, i dont need new motherboard I just ask will this fit nothing else. Ofc I know that ryzen have nothing to do with mb formats. I dont think you guys are more knowledgeable than me, just more experience. I dont know is that hard to say it will fit or not, if you dont know answer why you reply to this topic....

You never until your little outburst stated you didn't need a new motherboard. One would assume when someone asks if this motherboard will fit into this case that means you either have that motherboard or plan on getting it. BTW more experience tends to lead to more knowledge.

Jul 27, 2018
Bought that case and motherboard fits. I even have 14mm of space left. Nice experts on this site and nice knowledge and ' it will not fit its not mini itx. ' LOL

OFC for next build i will buy mini itx board. I just wanted to buy new small case but i didnt want to buy new mobo.

Well congrats, however as stated usually when a case specifies ITX or mATX one or the other wont usually fit unless otherwise listed. The "experts" informed you that there's no guarantee it would fit. Glad it worked out but your attitude needs serious adjustment, especially considering your asking people for advice, on a free forum, from people on their own time.

Solution
Apr 8, 2020
Hello can AsRock H100M-HDV R3 fit into Cooler Master Elite 130.

http://www.custombuilt-pc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/H110M-HDV-R3.0L4.png

Is this space enough?
https://www.overclock.net/photopost/data/1151990/0/04/049053c5_1zefbsk.jpeg

https://www.overclock.net/photopost/data/1151990/8/8d/8d67a90c_2d0y8i.jpeg

Graphics card on picture is 4cm wide and when i measure my motherboard it will fit.

I dont plan to use dedicated graphics card.

I believe this card is mini-dtx.

Do you have any pictures of this micro ATX board in the case. I have a MSI A320M-A pro (small micro ATX board). And am wondering if i will be able to fit it in the Coolermaster 130 case