Question Cooler Master H500 × Cougar Puritas

Jul 19, 2019
I don't know which of these to get. I highly prioritize better airflow rather than better looks. The Cougar definitely looks better due to the ARGB triple fans at the front and the 3 sides of transparent meterial, but the looks are the last thing I'm looking for. I'm really inclined towards the H500 since it has better airflow since it has 2 huge intake fans and a front panel made of mesh, not glass or acrylic, which significantly increases airflow. Could the Cougar have similar or better airflow even though it's glass from the front? Is that even probable? Is the H500 actually the better in terms of airflow but pulls in a lot of dust that it makes the Cougar a better choice? I'm honestly somewhat puzzled, so I'm seeking help in this matter from you guys. Thanks!

CM H500:
images

COUGAR PURITAS:
images

Jul 19, 2019
Are those the only two cases you have access to? If so, I prefer the CoolerMaster above the Cougar. Mind sharing where you're located and how much you have allocated to a chassis?
I live in Egypt. No, I have a lot of other choices (but still a limited amount of choices since the hardware industry here in Egypt is kinda weak) and my budget for the Case is basically anything that costs equal to or less than the CoolerMaster or Cougar one. Normally, the Cougar would cost more but they cost the same here in Egypt since Cougar has its own business in the Egyptian market so it provides its products with decent prices while Cooler Master doesn't so the H500 and the Puritas cost the same here (2500 EGP - Around 150$...expensive, right?) Got any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS