Cooler Master H500 front mounted SSD?

Jan 5, 2019
I spent some time looking at the photos og the Cooler Master H500 (the case I plan to get) and while it has 2 rear mounted SSD options (behind the motherboard) I was looking above the HDD rack at the bottom, and there seems to be some holes and whatnot. Could I mount my SSD on top of the rack? I'm getting the Team Delta 1tb RGB SSD and wanna show it off when I build my rig.

Solution
The drive cage in the case is the exact same drive cage found in the MasterBox 5 chassis:
015f7414-e781-473a-8754-50a02adedea4.png

If you want to show off the SSD, you could either be creative and align the SSD with the notches on the slits/holes atop the drive cage or you could get the SSD caddy
s3_equip.jpg

s-l1600.png

I actually can't find a link to the part because it's not sold as a spare case part by CoolerMaster. Instead I was sponsored by CoolerMaster and I asked for that part specifically. You could try Ebay. To add, that caddy houses two 2.5" drives...

Lutfij

Titan
The drive cage in the case is the exact same drive cage found in the MasterBox 5 chassis:
015f7414-e781-473a-8754-50a02adedea4.png

If you want to show off the SSD, you could either be creative and align the SSD with the notches on the slits/holes atop the drive cage or you could get the SSD caddy
s3_equip.jpg

s-l1600.png

I actually can't find a link to the part because it's not sold as a spare case part by CoolerMaster. Instead I was sponsored by CoolerMaster and I asked for that part specifically. You could try Ebay. To add, that caddy houses two 2.5" drives. Like I mentioned earlier, you can try and work with the holes atop the HDD cage or rather look at a case that allows you to show off the SSD's RGB. You could look at SSD's mounted to the motherboard wall that face the viewable end of the side panel in a case...?

Solution
Jan 5, 2019

Thanks. I might just have to use some double sided adhesive tape or something, maybe line up the notches. Can't seem to find that exact SSD caddy, and the only 2 I've found is a weird sliding one https://store.coolermaster.com/us/ssd-bracket which I don't like, and this vertical one http://www.coolermaster.com/case/case-accessories/ssd-tray/