wkoalmc2011

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
Just a cooler master newsletter teasing to a new case reveal.

Site:
http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/landing/hafx/home.php

Your thoughts on the possibilities for the case?

Newsletter:
043010_01.jpg

vegasblahman

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
i was about to get the haf 932 but now i gotta wait till this thing comes out so i can get a close side by side comparison then decide...also no price point so its more of a wait and see type of thing with me. one thing off the bat that i dont like is how they changed the side fan for the X. I really liked how you could swap out the big fan for 4 smaller ones and with the X im not sure what the size fan is but i would like to know if there is a swap option for that.

birdeye

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2005
I'm doing a new build in august and while I was going to go with the Antec 1200 the haf 932 is superior to the Antec in all but 2 areas. No painted interior and no filters, serious at that price level it should be standard. The Haf X satisfies that and then some.

My only concern with the haf x is I wished they would have kept the 230mm fan on the side its nice that they included another at the top but for one of the big draw too the haf was the 230mm fan on the side. That's nothing that a new fan and little modding couldn't fix though. I just hope they a blue led version available like they did with the 932. From what read over at overclock. net the speculated price is to be around $165ish which is around what I was planning to pay anyhow.