[SOLVED] Cooler master hyper 212 bracket?

arthurbrunner

Prominent
May 13, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to answer my question.

I have a cooler master hyper 212 evo cooler that i forgot to install a while back because i was missing a bracket for my am4 B450M-ac mobo. So i just used the basic cooler that came with my cpu.
I would like to install this now, since i am doing other upgrades as well.
Can someone point me in the right direction on which bracket i would need to get in order to fit this in my tower.
I did basic google search and it gaved me many brackets that mostly all said am4 on them but i just want to make sure before making a purchase.
Thanks in advance.
If i need to provide more info plz ask.

Solution

I have a cooler master hyper 212 evo cooler that i forgot to install a while back because i was missing a bracket for my am4 B450M-ac mobo. So i just used the basic cooler that came with my cpu.
Can someone point me in the right direction on which bracket i would need to get in order to fit this in my tower.
I did basic google search and it gaved me many brackets that mostly all said am4 on them but i just want to make sure before making a purchase.
Thanks in advance.

If you have your original receipt and box for the serial # Cooler Master will send you another...

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador

Thanks in advance.

If you have your original receipt and box for the serial # Cooler Master will send you another bracket set. If you don't have the receipt you can purchase it from their store. The first process takes a few days to get sorted, and if you just purchase the ~$10-15 part off eBay etc. you will have it before they process the claim ticket.

I attempted the 'warranty' and didn't have the actual paper receipt that printed out and they would not process the ticket without it. Unfortunate tick against their customer support was making me submit another ticket through the sales channel instead of just forwarding me over. For the wait I should have just picked up the bay one...

Solution

arthurbrunner

Prominent
May 13, 2020
I serached around and found nothing thats easy to get, most are over seas that will take ages and shipping cost alone is ya buying a new cooler now lol, thanks for the help.