Cooler Master Intros the HAF Stacker Series PC Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hando567

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
Kevin,

These cases have been up on the CM main page for quite some time now, since CES at least. They did not just introduce them on Tuesday. Perhaps you mean they released them for purchase.

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012
"Cooler Master launched on Tuesday the "world's first" stackable computer case series: the HAF Stacker Series."

It says launched, that to me implies "released for sale"? Just saying

DRosencraft

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2011
You know who'll like this? Anyone who needs/wants server nodes but don't want the investment in a rackmount. Three nodes in the footprint of a super tower isn't too bad. Obviously it's not ultimately as space efficient as a running like a dozen nodes, but for a small need - a living room render farm - it's a nice option.

General_Drago

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
Hando567,

First, he means introduced because yes they did show them off at CES but like the majority of people that don't go to CES they also don't watch videos about it. Second, on that monday retailers were allowed to place orders to stock those cases, but they still aren't available to be purchased till the end of Nov. Finally, one should always check facts before deciding that oneself is right before decides to leave comments. (I thought only the intellectually capable were allow to regal stories of grandeur.)

General_Drago

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
Hando567,

First, he means introduced because yes they did show them off at CES but like the majority of people that don't go to CES they also don't watch videos about it. Second, on that monday retailers were allowed to place orders to stock those cases, but they still aren't available to be purchased till the end of Nov. Finally, one should always check facts before deciding that oneself is right before decides to leave comments. (I thought only the intellectually capable were allow to regal stories of grandeur.)

ceh4702

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
I wish they would release the Cooler Master Elite 110 that they have on their website. Look at the main website and not the USA one. They also had another version of a slim ITX case that I have seen for sale on Amazon, the Mini 110.

ceh4702

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
I looked at this stacker concept and it looks large enough to put two ITX motherboards in. Kind of defeats the purpose of using a small motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.