Cooler Master Master Liquid Maker 92 VS CRYORIG H7 Quad Lumi RGB

Nov 6, 2018
I want to know between Cooler Master Master Liquid Maker 92 VS CRYORIG H7 Quad Lumi RGB who is better, i want to use with My I7 7700K clock 4.0 Thanksyou for answer.

Solution
The Cryorig averages @3°C cooler across most tests, but can tie with the LM92 in some. Considering the aio costs twice as much, for slightly worse performance, has no RGB, and is twice as loud under loads, there's really nothing to recommend it as a viable competitor vrs the H7 Lumi. The LM92 performance is too average vrs its high price..

Clear winner = Cryorig H7 Lumi.

Lutfij

Titan
Cryorig H7 will get my vote. You need to understand that the AIO you've mentioned has a place in the market(and it's subsequent use) it's just not worth it ina system that I'm assuming is with an atx chassis.

Mind sharing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also, how much are you paying for them? Where are you located?

Nov 6, 2018
I Already Have Order these two cooler and seller tell me it can install to my board, but i want to know who is better for my I7 7700K
MY Com Spec Now
Cpu I7 7700K no clock
Mb Asrock H170 Pro4/D3
Ram HyperX DDR3 4*4 = 16GB
GPU Sapphire Nitro RX470 4Gb
PSU Corsair VS550
i don'n know chassis you mean is case?
my case is aerocool cylon rgb
Os window 7 64 bit
Thanks for answer
ps. my english skill is not good T T

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The Cryorig averages @3°C cooler across most tests, but can tie with the LM92 in some. Considering the aio costs twice as much, for slightly worse performance, has no RGB, and is twice as loud under loads, there's really nothing to recommend it as a viable competitor vrs the H7 Lumi. The LM92 performance is too average vrs its high price..

Clear winner = Cryorig H7 Lumi.

Solution