Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 240 CPU Cooler Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice review; the numbers don't lie. As I've generally noted, it appears that there is at least one competitor with a bang/buck advantage vs. Coolermaster. There is always a better choice.

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
A retest of the ID-Cooling Frostflow may not be necessary, as other sites have confirmed similar numbers. What you DO need is to try the new Captain 240 EX which has significantly better numbers (mainly noise, but has some aesthetic improvements too) than the old Captain 240.

Cons

Two-year warranty (some competitors provide three)

Uhhh. I can name at least one that (when registered) provides SIX years of warranty (three without registration) on their AiO coolers. It's too bad you haven't tested any of them, although I think you did publish a press release on them. Those who have bought them seem to think well of them, others seem to criticize them for who the apparent (basic) design belongs to.

What brand and models you may ask? CryOrig's A40, A40 Ultimate, and A80 Hybrid AiO Coolers (240mm, 240mm (thicker), and 280mm respectively.) Has anyone asked for samples to test?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
So far we've only received air coolers from Cryorig and are trying to work our way towards it. We have loads of product samples.

ah

Reputable
Oct 29, 2014
2 years warranty simply isn't enough, SilverStone and Corsair offer 5 years warranty without boasting the 90 years MTTF. The SilverStone's thermal plate looks pretty cool, with no screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS