Question Cooler Master MK730 TKL

EvanSlowski

Commendable
Jul 3, 2019
Anybody have experience with the cooler master MK730 board?

I’m looking at a TKL as I have super limited space on my desk (hooray for apartment living).

Also taking suggestions on other boards, 150$ Canadian would be my limit so Ducky seems to be out of that range.

Anybody have experience with the cooler master MK730 board?

I’m looking at a TKL as I have super limited space on my desk (hooray for apartment living).

Also taking suggestions on other boards, 150$ Canadian would be my limit so Ducky seems to be out of that range.

There are a lot of good compact keyboards, once you get to a certain range the difference in feel gets smaller as long as they switch is the same. Cheaper ones tend to use cheaper feeling materials, less stiff construction, and things like that leads to vibration and spring "toing" feeling during use. The one you are looking at and most others in the 80 or so range should be very close in quality, with a small bump in the $100-20 range and another small bump at 150. We are talking about the same design basically, not adding cost for RGB or 4,000 macro keys or anything.

There are quite a few Ducky models in the $100 US range https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=27&sortby=price:asc

I have a Leopold FC750R that I am typing this on and I like it, Red keys but smoother feel than some other MX switches I tried. Nice heavy stable feel. That is not much over $100 USD.

Filco also should be just in your range. I am assuming that prices for you in Canada are just about exchange rate differences and not some crazy 30% tax for products added on.

TRENDING THREADS