[SOLVED] Cooler Master or Seasonic

dincha

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
Cooler Master MWE 600 White 230V - V2 OR Seasonic CORE-GC-650

As far as i saw the reviews and tier lists both PSU's are not tested enough. I am willing to play more for Seasonic, im buying it today so i need to know. Don't suggest Corsair or EVGA cus we dont have them on market nor i can order them. And im powering Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1050 2GB wich im gonna upgrade in the future (myb in 2021).

Solution
Well, it's OK. The thing that worries me is that it's 230V only, which means if the electricity on your wall sucks, it will most likely degrade the PSU faster. You might consider a voltage stabilizer.
Out of the two, easily the Core GC. You probably don't need anywhere above 500W for that build, even if you upgrade to a 2070 S or a 5700 XT.

There also might be other PSUs from another brand that you missed. You can link me to your favourite online local store for reference if you want me to find one.

dincha

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
Out of the two, easily the Core GC. You probably don't need anywhere above 500W for that build, even if you upgrade to a 2070 S or a 5700 XT.

There also might be other PSUs from another brand that you missed. You can link me to your favourite online local store for reference if you want me to find one.

Welp you are kinda late. I got Cooler Master cus they were out of Seasonic. Im not gonna oc or smth just wanna stable PSU. I think its good enough like its not terrible choice. Btw i only had this two that were recommended by my dads friend in that price range wich was around €80

dincha

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
Well, it's OK. The thing that worries me is that it's 230V only, which means if the electricity on your wall sucks, it will most likely degrade the PSU faster. You might consider a voltage stabilizer.
Oh i see i will check that but its 220
It's actually 200-240.
Yea i was gonna said that on the name its says 230V, but in specs Input Voltage is 200-240V ac