cooler master q300p vs thermaltake view27

Shahzaib Ihsan

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
i need help please for better air flow which would be good? i am pairing i5 8400 with gigabyte b360m mobo and msi aero 1080
which of them would be better airflow wise, don't worry about number of fans i will have hd 120 corsair 3fans with them. and which would be better overall?

Solution
yes the cooler master will fit your 1080. Since the aero card is only dual fan.
However, what do you mean no other available? Are you looking at in store options right now?
Or are you in another country?

If you can wait the couple of days for the case to ship to you from Amazon I would highly recommend getting the mini since it cost pretty much the same as the thermaltake you were looking at but is far superior to either of those two cases.

Airflow is going to be restricted either way with those two cases since they are solid front panels with small intakes at the bottom and I believe the cooler master has a couple more on the sides.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
um... neither? Possibly the cooler master since it has a few more vent slots at the front for air intake, but it looks like you're trying to go with the asthetic of RGB and glass panels.

Might I recommend something else entirely?
The Fractal Design Meshify C will get you all that sexy side panel goodness with hella airflow from the mesh front panel while also allowing you to see RGB lighting of fans at the front.
here's the product page for pictures and the different variations of it (such as Dark TG or Clear TG, etc.)
https://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/meshify/meshify-c

Seeing as how you were looking at the coolermaster which is a microATX case you can get the Meshify C Mini.
It's all black, with a dark TG panel and currently sells for $75.52 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BCGCPFH/

Otherwise, if you would want mid size tower with support for full size ATX, you can get the white version with clear TG side panel for $76.50 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BPP9KYD/

The other two options which are also full size ATX mid towers are both black versions with either dark TG or clear TG and they both cost about $100.

Shahzaib Ihsan

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013

i can have only one of those , as there are no other available right now and i need it.. so you say cooler master will be better? can it fit msi aero 1080?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
yes the cooler master will fit your 1080. Since the aero card is only dual fan.
However, what do you mean no other available? Are you looking at in store options right now?
Or are you in another country?

If you can wait the couple of days for the case to ship to you from Amazon I would highly recommend getting the mini since it cost pretty much the same as the thermaltake you were looking at but is far superior to either of those two cases.

Airflow is going to be restricted either way with those two cases since they are solid front panels with small intakes at the bottom and I believe the cooler master has a couple more on the sides.

Solution

Shahzaib Ihsan

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013

actually i need a case very urgent, and amazon is not in my country as well, so iwill go with q300p