Cooler Master Quick Fire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Slim And Trim, But Fits Numpad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

Distinguished
May 1, 2009
Why don't more companies put the KB on the left? The numpad makes lot better game control keys than WASD and I doubt many use the numpad for accounting stuff, especially on a gaming keyboard. I ended up buying one of these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823710001, but there weren't many choices.

Bignaz1

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
Ewww Cherry MX's. After using the G910 i cant go back to Cherrys. They just feel slow. I do hate the G910 but the Romerg's are so nice. Thats why i put them on my Corsair lol. Hours of soldering and it was well worth it. Now if i can find some key caps that are normal and not this key cap that i can only thing logitech made to see how bad they could make a keycap i will be golden. But yeah Cherry's feel like crap now. After useing the Romer-G's and going back to my Cherrys on my Corsair before i switched them they felt sluggish long stokes ands just felt like crap. Good job Omron. To bad Logitch had to put some fail caps on your amazing switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS