Question Cooler master RGB controller compatibility

Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys!! I was wondering if you could help me with the following -

My case is (Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 RGB ATX Mid-Tower with 3 RGB Fans Tempered Glass Side Panel & External Cases MCW-L5S3-KGNN-02).
However, I can't connect the led of the 3 front fans to the motherboard (apparently they are not compatible). I wanted to know if my motherboard (MSI z170A sli) is compatible with the following controller?

Cooler Master RGB Controller/Hub for Computer Case Fans, Software supported, 4 Connecting Ports, USB Link, Multiple Light Modes, Color Customization - 1 pack - https://www.newegg.ca/cooler-master-mfy-rcsn-nnudk-r1-black/p/N82E16811999379?reviews=all&Description=Cooler Master RGB Controller/Hub for Computer Case Fans&cm_re=Cooler_Master_RGB_Controller/Hub_for_Computer_Case_Fans--11-999-379--Product

Thank you all!

Nicolas

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 10, 2019
Hi Lutfij,

I ordered the controller and attempted to install it. However, after installing it to the SATA cable, my computer is no longer booting from my SSD where windows is installed. i went in the BIOS and changed boot priority but nothing is workong. Rhe following message reads: reboot and select proper boot device...
I tried disconnecting the controller and re running the computer, but it still doesnt boot. The BIOS recognizes both my SSD and my HD. What can be wrong?

Thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS