News Cooler Master Synk X is a Gaming Chair With Corss-Platform Haptics

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
My advice for a gaming chair:
1) Go to the bargain section of a furniture store and find a high quality recliner with some cosmetic damage that won't affect the comfort or function.
2a) Use a wireless keyboard and mouse on a swivel tabletop that can swivel over your lap.
2b) Instead of table top, use a laptop keyboard and mount a flat surface over the armrest for your mousepad (my preferred method).
3)Mount monitor onto arm mount that can swing out in front of you while you are in the chair, and swing away from you (presumably over a desk or table) when not needed.
4)Get in chair and tilt back for comfort and swing/tilt monitor in front of you.

Best gaming experience ever, Kinda like the "Floaty chairs from the movie Wall*E" Optional snack table opposite to side the monitor swings from.

petot0149

Reputable
Dec 6, 2018
1) Go to the bargain section of a furniture store and find a high quality recliner with some cosmetic damage that won't affect the comfort or function.
2a) Use a wireless keyboard and mouse on a swivel tabletop that can swivel over your lap.
2b) Instead of table top, use a laptop keyboard and mount a flat surface over the armrest for your mousepad (my preferred method).
3)Mount monitor onto arm mount that can swing out in front of you while you are in the chair, and swing away from you (presumably over a desk or table) when not needed.
4)Get in chair and tilt back for comfort and swing/tilt monitor in front of you.

Best gaming experience ever, Kinda like the "Floaty chairs from the movie Wall*E" Optional snack table opposite to side the monitor swings from.

Nah fam I'm good, I prefer standing

HWOC

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
----------

Not bad, but it would get a bit tricky with triple monitors. :) Doable, but tricky. I can't give up my triples until there is a single ultra-wide curved 70" monitor that would give me similar image area to 3 x 27" screens. :LOL:

As for the Cooler Master chair, sounds like it could be nice. Price is surely going to be well north of 500 buckaroos though.

D

Deleted member 14196

Who are the people this is aimed at? Six figure income types? All of these chairs are horrible in any case.