Cooler Master Unveils its Nepton Liquid Coolers for AIO PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey81

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
ummm...shouldn't this read "Cooler Master Unveils its AIO Nepton Liquid Coolers for PCs"? I didn't see anything in the description showing how these are specifically made for AIO computers.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
This is great but why are they still using the outdated silly cup straw tubing?

To top it off they sill never made an official statement as to why their Jetflow fans destroy Corsair AIO I series coolers when you connect them to the CPU block.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Please, if you're going to grossly copy your news from TechPowerUp, at least make it look like you know what you're talking about. "Coolermaster releases new all-in-one liquid cooling solution" was their headline - this is just a case of poor journalism from someone who apparently doesn't know the subject matter... otherwise, we wouldn't have been told they just made a 240mm liquid cooler for what's basically a laptop. Go compare the two articles; it's obvious this was just copied from there while being sadly misunderstood. C'mon, Tom's, I know you're better than this.

horaciopz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011
I'm really waiting for a cooler that can be upgraded with other hardware, like adding more radiators or blocks. These kind of sealed kits bores me.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

They already have that, SwiftTech H220. But Asetek became lawsuit happy and banded Swifttech from selling it state side. CoolerMaster then licensed the tech from SwiftTech and now sells rebranded H220s as the Glacer 240L .

The only issue with it is that if you expand the loop you will have to drain the loop, connect your new blocks then add more coolant. If you are going to go through the trouble of doing this, you might as well go custom loop from the start.

Rhinofart

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
@ Thundervore. I have 3 of the Swiftech H220s as well as additional GPU blocks for my 5990s. All ordered from NCIX in Vancouver Canada. They will gladly ship down to the states. There is no ban on selling them up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.